Some prayer requests
Dear praying family and friends, Dec. 12, 2006
Holiness unto the Lord!
Before I leave Wednesday on another road trip, there are details to attend to and stuff to pack. My sons, David and Jimmy, are excited to be coming along. Can I please count on you to pray over some items?
1. Friday, Dec. 15, we will join others for a prophetic rebuke in front of Wal-Marts' national headquarters in Arkansas. http://www.savewalmart.com/
2. Sunday, Dec. 17, I'll be ministering in a church in Tennessee.
3. Monday, Dec. 18, we'll be ministering on the streets in front of the last facility in Mississippi that murders preborn babies.
4. Tuesday, Dec. 19, is my criminal trial for "failure to obey" a police officer in Jackson, Mississippi.
5. I've just nailed down the dates for our next missionary trip to China(upcoming).
6. The Michigan Legislature closes for the year on Thursday night. I've talked to my Representative and some others who, so far, are preventing a bill from coming to the House Floor requiring all pre-teen girls to get vaccinated against HPV. (Ed. note-this bill was passed in the Michigan House.)
7. I testified to the agriculture committee of the Michigan Senate last Thursday in opposition to the Michigan Dept. of Ag. criminalizing farmers who don't "volunteer" to get their animals microchipped by next March. This "mark of the beast" for beasts is part of the National Animal Identification System and would destroy what little property rights farmers have left. I'll be helping to draft or promote legislation to stop this evil edict.
8. The politicians are launching a very aggressive campaign to bring a casino to Bay City. We need to organize and oppose this.
9. I'm invited to speak at a pro-life forum in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 22, 2007. Representatives from various states will be meeting who are also working on personhood amendments. I need to decide and let them know within a few days if I can go or not.
10. If court goes well, the boys and I should be home in a week. Please intercede for Trish and the girls staying home. Please intercede for our protection and provision while driving a couple of thousand miles. If you think of our family during the next week, please pray for us.
I'll try to check my e-mails, but anyone wanting to reach me can call my cel. phone: 989-859-4482. Thank you. I am shouting GLORY all the way!
Cal Zastrow is a Christian Pro-life missionary who resides with his family in Bay County.